ECONOMY CLASS ON INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS ESSENTIAL AND SMART
Finnair Economy Class offers you everything you need for an enjoyable travel across continents.
Intercontinental Finnair Economy Class tickets include
- One piece of baggage with the maximum weight of 23 kg (50 lb)
- Appetizing meals, snacks and beverages
ECONOMY CLASS SEATS
In Economy Class you can enjoy our roomy seats equipped with a foldable table and a personal in-flight entertainment system.
- Marimekko for Finnair collection of pillow and blanket are reserved for you on your seat
- Power supplies: USB plug for charging handheld devices on the A350 aircraft and an electricity socket (no adaptor needed) on all other flights
TAILOR YOUR TRAVEL WITH ECONOMY COMFORT
Our Economy Comfort seating option in the front section of the Economy Class cabin makes your intercontinental travel even more pleasurable.
- 8–13 cm (3–5 inches) more legroom
- Seats are located on the first four or five rows in the Economy Class cabin (depending on the aircraft type)
- Better headrests (excl. A350)
- Boarding and exit among the first customers
- Only on intercontinental flights: Noise-cancelling headphones
- Only on intercontinental flights: Personal amenity kit: earplugs, eye shades, socks, toothbrush & toothpaste in cotton bag with Marimekko “Kivet” pattern
- Free Wi-Fi for 1h in widebodies
HOW TO BOOK ECONOMY COMFORT PACKAGE
You can book Economy Comfort package when making your flight reservation or later through Manage booking. If your flight departs in less than 36 hours, you can book your Economy Comfort seat during check-in.
ECONOMY CLASS FOOD & BEVERAGES
When flying in Finnair Economy Class on intercontinental routes, you’ll receive complimentary meals and beverages.
- Generous and tasty hot meal accompanied by a selection of beverages
- An additional snack will be served on most flights
- New and improved Economy Class meals, an aperitif and savory snacks in our Airbus A350 aircraft
- The Marimekko for Finnair collection of tableware bring fresh Finnish design to the on-board experience
Finnair has two elegant lounges at Helsinki Airport: one in the Schengen area and another one in the non-Schengen area. If you’re a Finnair Plus Gold or Platinum member or one world Sapphire or Emerald cardholder, you have free access to both lounges. You can also purchase a lounge access in the lounge reception. Prices may vary; you can see the exact prices during the booking process. See the price list for additional travel services.
Finnair Plus Gold and Platinum members and their guests are also welcome in our exclusive Premium Lounge next to the Finnair Lounge in the non-Schengen area.