Develop a Clear Strategy for Your Technology Service and Support Operation
We help industry leading service and support operations set their strategic goals, improve operational efficiency and drive world class levels of performance, while improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Our proven strategic planning methods leverage input from key decision makers within the organization, interviews with individual contributors and discussions with key customers to develop the strategic plan and align organizational objectives for maximum business results. In addition, we will align the strategy with customer service industry standards and best practices to ensure your success.
Our team of executive level service professionals, each has over twenty years of industry experience covering Support, eService, Field Service and Professional Service operations. Our consultants are experts at helping your organization manage the rapid change and complexities inherent to technology service operations. They have spent their careers running service and support operations and solving the complex problems that challenge the industry.
Support Strategy Development
Service Strategies can help you create a comprehensive strategic plan, KPIs and goals to lead your organization to the next level of performance. The plan will provide a three to five year roadmap to guide your organizational development and help eliminate the chaos that can result from poor planning.
The customer service strategic plan will allow you to prepare for and implement the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve your organizational goals and objectives.
Our strategic planning process will take into consideration a number of critical factors associated with the service business including:
- Market conditions that impact growth and service demand
- The state of the organization, performance gaps and areas for improvement
- Service level targets necessary to meet customer satisfaction goals
- Resource requirements to meet projected service demand
- Staff training and development initiatives
- A review of the Service offering portfolio
- Service tools and systems to enhance efficiency and productivity
- The financial plan for the organization